My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 9, 2018

I have 70 cents on donkeymails.com again! This is pretty exciting. After around 40 days I will be able to cashout another dollar there! That is great.

I joined another survey site recently. I do prefer survey sites over paid to click sites since most survey sites are not scams. Usually the worst case scenario is that the survey site never sends any surveys at all, but it is extremely rare for a survey site to close right before you can cashout, which is done by 90 percent of paid to click sites. After I have now joined that site, I am planning to join 3 or 4 more survey sites. Hopefully I can find a lot of active ones that accept international members.

From what I was able to observe, I can earn 18 satoshi per collection if I collect from Bitfun every two hours. If I am hardworking with this, I will be able to earn an extra 90 satoshi from this site per day. And that is just one of the moon faucets. I can earn a similar amount from each faucet if I collect every two hours, and there are 7 moon faucets in total. If I take it seriously, I can earn 630 satoshi per day doing this! That is great! Then I will be able to cashout every 17 days. That is pretty amazing. Essentially, I will be earning an extra 20,000 satoshi per month this way. That is around 2 dollars per month! That is already comparable to the money I am earning from survey sites.

I tried joining some free mining sites, for dogecoin, litecoin, and bitcoin. They seem too good to be true. According to my account there, I earned around 250,000 satoshi in just three days. That is way too much. Essentially, all these sites are scams. What will likely happen is that the site will ask me for mining fees before I can cashout. The site will then keep that money and never pay me anything. Regardless, I don't trust such sites because they are too good to be true. A more realistic earning capacity is earning around half a cent maximum per day per site. Anything higher than that is essentially a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment