My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, April 27, 2018

I am going to click on a daily poll in about an hour, and I think I will collect from moon faucets too.

I didn't receive any job offers, ad clicks, new referrals, bitcoin donations, or new referrals today.

I seem to have 8000 satoshi on titanmine.net again! This is great. It's only been around 24 hours since I last withdrew 20,000 satoshi there but it seems that I will be getting money again after two days.

I am going to try to edit this site so that the links will be easier to click. I am also thinking of turning all the links here into shorte.st links. All the referrals I get are inactive anyway, so at least by converting my links here into referral links, I will get money from shorte.st links before they abandon their accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment