My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

It seems that earnings 0.002 dollars from the mining tab counts as one task on the get paid to site I use. Yesterday, since I did the daily raffle, 1 slideshow, 7 paid to click ads, and earned 0.002 from the mining tab, I was qualified as having done 10 tasks and I was therefore able to enter the daily raffle. I won 0.002 from the raffle as usual, which is the lowest prize.

I think I said this already but I won 2,000 satoshi from freebitcoin recently. I entered the hourly raffle and my number was 9,993, which won me the third lowest prize. That has happened with me one time before, so I have won that prize two times now. I have never won anything higher than that after being a freebitcoin member for a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment