My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 23, 2018

If all goes well, I will be able to withdraw from ngrevshare tomorrow. That is great! Then I will have another 60 cents in paypal. I think the ngrevshare, nightingaleads, and yohoclicks sites will take a while before their paypal accounts get closed. This is because they don't really transact that much money, compared to sites like donkeymails that probably have hundreds of thousands of dollars in transactions.

I'm expecting cashtravel to lose its paypal account by next month. It's inevitable and it's only a matter of time, since cashtravel is a pretty big paid to click sites. I guess when that happens, perfectmoney will be their only payment processor left and I guess I better get used to that payment processor. From what I read, perfectmoney only makes unverified accounts pay more transaction fees and doesn't suddenly close accounts that stay unverified. In that regard, they are similar to payza and that is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment