My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, April 23, 2018

I am going to collect from moon faucets again at 11pm. It might be better to do so right now at 10pm but I don't feel like it.

This is the last day for all of the paid to click memberships I bought last month. I don't really feel like buying new memberships. I have a feeling that all the sites I use now will lose their paypal accounts very soon so the few dollars I have now, I won't be able to regain by buying memberships there and I will be stuck with satoshi or something.

I didn't really get any job offers or shorte.st clicks or bitcoin donations or new referrals or anything today. I don't really know what I can possibly do to get more referrals. I am doing everything I can but nothing seems to be working. So I don't really know what to do.

I haven't really tried applying for a passport yet. I don't really feel like falling in a virtual line and having my appointment be months from now like in November or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment