My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Over time, I am probably going to abandon this site and focus on Tumblr. I just like Tumblr a lot better all in all.

I am trying to find an alternative site where I can post my non-text content and where posting referral links is allowed. I am trying to find a site like that, so I can have a second site to upload my content on. Maybe it will be possible to monetize there too, such that the guidelines won't be too strict! That would be great. I hope that I can find a site like that - so I can not just post referral links and hopefully get referrals, but I can make money off of ad revenue too. If I find such a site and I make a lot of money off of it, I will probably abandon the other making money site I have right now to transfer my activity to that new site.

No comments:

Post a Comment