My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 25, 2018

I paid my SSS payment on March 23. It was 1,485 as usual and I asked for money to pay it. I think that there are plans of increasing the SSS payments to 14 percent starting this April, but I am not sure if it has been put into action yet. I looked at the SSS website a few days ago and there doesn't seem to be any news about it. According to what I read, the first increase will be raising the payment from 11 percent to 14 percent, and the final raise will be 17 percent per month. I think my minimum pension that I will get from all this paying the SSS will be around 5,300 pesos at the minimum. I can increase this amount if I go beyond 120 payments, which I plan on doing as long as I am given money to pay the SSS with.

No comments:

Post a Comment