My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 18, 2018

I only need to do more rolls on freebitco.in and I will get to withdraw! That is great. If I really focus on it, I will be able to do that all today and make a withdrawal today.

I was able to receive another 10,000 satoshi from coinpot.co. After this, my satoshi in my wallet will be 700,000 satoshi. It is worth around 60 dollars right now.

The stock market is going to open again tomorrow and I can't wait to see what the prices will be. JFC went even higher in price. It was at 303php per share a few days ago and now it is at 305php per share! That is exciting. From what I recall, it was only at 280php per share in January. It increased by 20php per share in just two months or something.

On the other hand, SMPH stock just keeps going lower and lower in value. I guess people are just not patronizing ShoeMart as much as they used to. It was at 165php per share a month or so ago and it is at 141php per share now. I would actually recommend selling this stock already if you have made a significant profit already. With fewer and fewer people going to malls, I have a feeling that this stock will only go lower and lower in value. I might end up personally selling my own SMPH shares and try buying other blue chip stocks.

Yesterday paidverts offered a 2-cent ad, which was great. And yesterday, I did not have to click through 20 or so tedious 0.0005 ads. Because of that 2-cent ad, my balance there is now 40 cents. I was able able to login for 45 days straight and the site gave me 350 additional AP. I think that means that I might get more free BAP per day starting tomorrow but I am not entirely sure about that.

I did my usual stuff today of clicking on bitcoin faucets and increasing my daily bonus. I am at a 98 percent bonus on one bitcoin faucet now! It is great. For most of the faucets, I am at a 65 percent or so daily bonus.

I also clicked on Neobux ads today. I have 83 or so cents there now! It is pretty amazing since I made a withdrawal only two months or so ago and I am almost at a dollar again in earnings. It seems that the referrals on that site are far more active than they seem. I hope that I can verify my Payza account soon so that I can buy referrals from Neobux, like a ton of referrals, around 100, and upgrade my account there too. I have read stories from peopel that earn thousands of dollars a month from Neobux because they have thousands of referrals and have an upgraded membership that replaces all referrals that are inactive for five days. It must be amazing! If I end up earning thousands of dollars from Noebux personally, I will probably be able to buy my own car and my own house at that rate. That would be amazing!

I still have no news on having a bitcoin miner coownership given to me. From what I was told, there still weren't other coowners that were found that would share one miner with me. The idea of paying 69,000 pesos for a bitcoin miner coownership is that 3 people end up renting one machine and they receive 1/3 of the total profits from one machine. It mines Ethereum instead of Bitcoin so I will need to create an Ethereum wallet and deposit the Ethereum there first and then use an online exchanger to convert them to Bitcoins then convert them to pesos on butbitcoins.ph. The good thing about etheruem to bitcoin exchangers is that they don't require KYC for the most part so I don't have to worry about verifying my account. some of those exchanger sites don't even require making an account in the first place, so they just get a transaction fee and nothing else and they don't have a transaction limit as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment