My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, March 26, 2018

I can earn 8 cents a day from a get paid to site if I really take it seriously, but I don't feel like it. After I earn 3 cents a day there from the daily poll and the slideshows, I will have to do the paid to click ads, which all require their own CAPTCHA for each ad, unlike the slideshows which only require only one CAPTCHA for all 20 of them. So I don't feel like it much. It just reminds me of paidverts's lame system, where each ad, even the worthless ones worth 0.0005 each, all require their own CAPTCHA, making everything extremely tedious.

I might collect from bitcoin faucets for a second time today. I don't really feel that motivated to do it because I will have to deal with all of the refreshing each bitcoin faucet does, forcing me to do 2 CAPTCHAs for each bitcoin collection when it should only be 1 CAPTCHA per collection. And for that reason, I really despise Mellowads and Hashflare, which are the companies making the ads that cause that CAPTCHA refreshing. Cointraffic, I don't have a problem with because their popup ad does not refresh the CAPTCHA. I am fine with them opening a new ad tab on my browser when I make a collection because that is just usual business.

No comments:

Post a Comment