My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

I am already at 50 cents on Neobux. This time, I need to earn 6 dollars before I can cashout. I will probably need to earn for a few more months before I reach 6 dollars there. Apparently, I only took three months or so to earn 5 dollars last time. This is because there are also pollfish surveys offered there which can pay 50 cents or around a dollar per survey. The games tab also used to run fast so I was able to earn 50 cents or so from it pretty quickly in little time.

If I click all the links available right now, I can actually reach 10 dollars on a site already and get to cashout. I just don't feel like it since the get paid to click links there all require their own CAPTCHA and they only pay 0.001 dollars each so I really don't like to do it.

Hopefully I can earn another 10 dollars on a gpt site June so I can make another cashout to transfer my Payza funds to Paypal.

JFC shares are at a record-breaking 303php per share now. It was only 100php per share three or so years ago! So people that invested a few years ago have already tripled their money in three years. I also personally made a lot of money from JFC shares and I was able to make quite a few withdrawals from my stocks account as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment