My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 10, 2018

I gained absolutely zero views on this site for the past 34 or so hours.

As usual, I got zero texts or emails offering me a job. There were the usual bot emails from paid to click sites, which I deleted since I don't click them on weekends.

I just clicked on bitcoin faucets today to increase my daily bonuses. I am at 91 percent daily bonus on one bitcoin faucet, which is great.

Paidverts has no paid ads today, so I am pretty much going to be forced to click on 8 BAP ads, all requiring their own CAPTCHA, for free, and not get paid anything at all today. I am also going to lose 100 BAP and 0.001 dollars today due to the taxes.

I was advised to buy a bitcoin miner so it can function as my job. The machine they saw costs 198,000 to lease and 178,000 to rent or something (I don't understand that) and it costs 69,000 for a "co-ownership." I have no idea what this "co-ownership" means, though I was told to try this since it is the cheapest offer. My guess is it is the same as cloud mining, so you pay them a fee so they will mine for you and put the bitcoins in your wallet. Cloud mining generally has the same price for a regular account, around 1000 dollars. I've read that miners can be really noisy and will probably have the noise spread around the house, generating a noise like a vacuum cleaner. I also heard that just having 3 or so of them in one room will make the room overheat. I am not really keen on this idea. What if the Philippines suddenly bans bitcoins? Then that machine will have zero value. What if the machine suddenly gets destroyed after I buy it? Then all my money will be worth zero. It seems to be too much money to invest in just one machine, while you can spread 100,000 among 7 or so stocks in the stock market. I prefer diversifying my money instead of risking it all into one thing, and a machine is one of the worst things to do that for. At least a hotdog stand or something is an offline product and will only be destroyed by things like earthquakes or fires, which are unlikely and are usually covered by insurance. A machine has no insurance and can just suddenly be destroyed without warning, like suddenly not working anymore and not being able to connect to the internet anymore for some unknown reason or another. So I am not really sure about that investment.

Personally, I would prefer to buy a machine that is worth 40,000 pesos only or something and would only generate a few thousand pesos per month, unlike the suggested 198,000 peso machines which can probably generate tens of thousands of pesos in a single month.

No comments:

Post a Comment