My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 15, 2018

I have just clicked on my bitcoin faucets to avail of the daily bonuses and increase them.

I have not gotten any texts or emails today offering me a job. I also got no comments on any of my sites.

I received 10 dollars from a get paid to site today. It was added to my Paypal account. I guess that that get paid to site is not a scam after all. Maybe I should work harder there since I can actually earn 8 cents a day there if I really focus on it and spend more time on the site.

I need to click on at least 10 mesmerizing-mails.net mails today so my account there doesn't close. I already clicked on all the other paid to click sites I am amember of at least once yesterday so I don't end up losing my accounts on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment