My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 31, 2018

My daily bonus on most of my bitcoin faucets is at 79 percent already! It is pretty great. That means I get almost double of the amount whenever I collect satoshi! It is pretty incredible.

I reached a 30 percent collection bonus on bitcoinker a while ago. You get a 10 percent, 20 percent, or 30 percent bonus there depending on how many months you have been actively collecting. I don't really trust it as a site though, and I am mainly collecting there to take a risk and hope to get money. It is likely that that faucet will close before I receive 20,000 satoshi. I am only at 5,000 satoshi there.

I think I found a way to stop needing to do 2 CAPTCHAs for each moon faucet instead of doing only one. What I usually do is click on their "referrals" tab and then click on one of the banners there one or two times. This usually makes a new ad tab open and refreshes the site, so that means the site won't refresh anymore if I try to complete a CAPTCHA. It is pretty great.

The freebitco.in CAPTCHA is still not working properly. It takes a lot of tries at the CAPTCHA to be able to collect, even though the google tab says you did the CAPTCHA right, the freebitco.in site says you did the CAPTCHA wrong.

Good thing the moon faucets have a solvemedia CAPTCHA option so I don't have to deal with that google CAPTCHA issue whenever I collect from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment