My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 25, 2018

I don't feel like clicking on too many paid to click ads, even for the sites I bought a membership for. I just clicked the premium ads and that's it. Somehow, the paid memberships just make me feel more stressed. I just end up pressured to wake up and click my ads everyday for a whole year since if I don't, my 10 dollars is wasted. That's 500 pesos already and that's already big money in the Philippines (it can feed me for around 3 days), so I end up pressured to keep clicking every single day. This is unlike a free account on paid to click sites with which I can just stop clicking for a week if I don't feel like it. It was much more pleasant but of course, I end up earning less.

My daily bonuses on bitcoin faucets are now 72 percent for most of them, but I am at 100 percent on one of them, which is great. I don't really feel like clicking as much on bonus bitcoin for some reason. While I wasn't as lazy with clicking there, I ended up with 2,500 satoshi in just three days. It was amazing. If I were to keep that up for a month, I would end up earning 25,000 satoshi a month, and itwould only require completing a CAPTCHA and clicking.

Because of buying a membership and showing ads on paid to click sites, I ended up with one referral on moon bitcoin. However, that referral didn't click anything. I am planning on advertising 2captcha.com too, since I am able to cashout via bitcoin there too. Even with a lot of advertising with paid banners and so on, I honestly don't really think I will get active referrals on any of my sites. It doesn't seem to work.

There haven't been any surveys from globaltestmarket for the past few days. I guess they are out of surveys for March. Unlike what I thought, they still give out 5 points for disqualifications. It's just that this time, only some of the surveys give these disqualification points and not all of them.I wish globaltestmarket had a referral program. They used to have one but they removed that option from the website. I guess it was not profitable or people were cheating on it in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment