My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 10, 2018

I think I am just going to withdraw from pandaclix once. I am going to withdraw 2 dollars there once I reach the 2 dollars minimum payout, then I am never going to click on that site again. It's simply way too much of a hassle to post a payment proof both on their site and on emoneyspace too. Other paid to click sites just aren't that strict.

I earn around 13 cents a day from all the paid to click sites I am a member of, after deleting the ones I no longer use. I can even earn 3 cents a day on paidverts on a good day, and I didn't even include that site in the calculation.

One thing I would like scartletclicks and gptplanet to do is start allowing bitcoin withdrawals. That will let me avoid the unverified limits of Payza and will make me more willing to click on their ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment