My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

There was a globaltestmarket survey offered today that asked me about food. It would not ask me questions about important issues, like what I think about new surgical procedures, what I think about the current state of international relations, what I think of new laws passed in the Philippines, what I think of the current state of the Philippine economy, what I think of the current job market, or something like that, and would only ask me about food, so I gave all the companies the lowest scores possible. I then received 40 points.

Cashtravel is having a cashout delay because the ptcwall and adclickwall were giving out fraudulent points. So I am not cashing out there for now.

I was able to cashout today from nightingale-ads and clickersholiday. It will be worth around 1.8 dollars if the money gets to my Paypal account. It is still not enough to pay back the 12 dollars total I invested in memberships for this month. I am sure that I will lose money on cashtravel, but I hope I earn at least 8 dollars more total on nightingale-ads and clickersholiday for the next 22 or so days.

No comments:

Post a Comment