My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, March 26, 2018

I don't have much work left for today. I can keep clicking on a get paid to site and end up with 8 cents total income from that site for the day, but I don't feel like it. Maybe I will just do that tomorrow.

I didn't get any book sales, new referrals, job offers, or bitcoin donations today.

I just got the bot emails from mesmerizing-mails.net. I also had to delete a bunch of greenpanthera junk mail, which is a problem. I wish I never signed up for greenpanthera. They only pay members in Brazil, so whenever I get an offer from them, I am disqualified at a 100 percent rate. And their emails are constant and won't stop.

I think I will make my final satoshi collection for the day after two or so hours. Every seven hours, the litecoin faucet is able to build up to around 800 litoshi, and I prefer it when I am able to withdraw at least 1000 litoshi per collection as a result. They seem to have stopped the ads that refresh the CAPTCHA so it is possible to make a collection with just one CAPTCHA now. I like that.

I think the freebitco.in timer is over again so I can make another collection for 12 satoshi. I was disappointed when they cut the lowest possible prize per hour by half. Maybe they could have dealt with it a different way, like showing CPM ads on their site like most other faucets do.

Regardless, I hope that I can find a newer and more profitable way to earn satoshi than just faucets. From what I read, bitcoin faucets are just a beginner's way of earning bitcoins. According to what I read, they simply pay too little. I think more advanced bitcoin earners just buy bitcoin and wait for the price to go up, mine their own bitcoins, or invest in bitcoin investment programs that seem to have unbelievable interest rates.

Personally, it makes no sense to me that bitcoin investments can earn something like 2 percent a day (which is what is advertised on the usual site banners), while traditional investments that use fiat can never give profits that are that high. As a result, I think it makes sense that many bitcoin investment sites close down because that rate of giving people money is simply not sustainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment