My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 8, 2018

I now have 28,000 satoshi on freebitco.in. Only 2,000 more satoshi and I can cashout! I haven't really gotten lucky from that site for a week or so now. I think I won 180 satoshi once or twice this month, but I haven't really won thousands of satoshi there again. That only happened once and it was the highest prize I ever won there.

I don't really feel like clicking on paid to click sites much nowadays. It just seems to be so much work that takes up so much of my day for so little pay, and it is not enjoyable too. The sites I used to go on that had a 1 cent cashout now went back to their 5-cent minimum payouts, so it's become less enjoyable to logon to those sites.

I haven't been getting any new referrals at all. As I said, all the referrals I ever gained have been inactive. I actually need to find some way to delete them since many free accounts on paid to click sites have a limit on how many referrals you can have.

No comments:

Post a Comment