My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 31, 2018

I didn't really get any job offers today. I don't really think I will get any such job offers anymore.

I was able to join another survey company. It actually accepts members from the Philippines, so that is good. I was able to earn a few thousand points. I need tens of thousands of points to cashout, though, so it is probably similar to globaltestmarket where it will take eight to ten months or so to earn enough to cashout. It also accepts Paypal cashouts, so I really like that. I didn't expect it to be able to pay via Paypal and I was expecting only Payza and bitcoin payouts as being possible.

I really want to find other survey sites I can join. This is so I will have other survey sites to fall back on in case the survey sites close. Survey sites may be more stable than paid to click sites, but that is not saying much. Survey sites close or become frozen all the time, usually without warning, taking your cash in your account with them. So I really need to find many survey sites to join so I will be more secure when doing this work.

No comments:

Post a Comment