My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, April 10, 2022

 I have 3.65 dollars on ysense right now. There have been few to no surveys offered recently, so I am earning mainly from the poll, which is 1 cent every 24 hours.

I now have 19 cents on 2captcha.com. I only need 6 more cents to cashout there.

I have 26,400+ coins on cointiply right now. That is pretty close to 30,000 coins, after which I can cashout.

I have 13,300 points on toluna right now. Recently the surveys there have been giving error messages so I haven't been getting paid by any surveys there recently. I am still waiting for a recent cashout from them to arrive.

I have cashed out on lifepoints recently. The money will probably arrive after two weeks. After my recent cashout I have 27 points there right now.

I have around 26 cents on paidverts right now. I am still going to buy advertising there when I reach 1 dollar, until I reach the next BAP group, after which I will probably reinvest thrice and cashout once for every four times I reach 1 dollar there.

I have 7.81 dollars on timebucks right now. I will pay for paidverts advertising once I reach 10 dollars there.

I still don't have any paying referrals on coin-farm.net. Someone apparently logged into my account there recently but there isn't really anything to cashout there since I have no paying referrals, so nothing changed in my account and nothing was stolen after it was hacked.


No comments:

Post a Comment