My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I didn't receive any job offers, ebook sales, shorte.st clicks, or bitcoin donations today. I ended up receiving mesmerizing-mails bot mails, and I earned 0.5 cents from those as usual, as I do everyday. I also received the usual 5 inbox2cash junk mail, which I deleted. I also received usual junk mail from greenpanthera, which I deleted. I also received a junk advertisement message on my phone today, which I deleted.

I received around 20 cents today total from paid to click sites, and around 3 dollars from survey sites.

From bitcoin faucets, I received around 200 satoshi today. My coinpot balance is now at 5,000 satoshi, so I am halfway to a cashout, which is great.

I was unlucky on both raffles I play on both freebitco.in and a get paid to site. I kept receiving 12 satoshi and 0.002 dollars, which are both the lowest prizes for both sites.

I am already at 1,200 satoshi on freebitco.in. I guess I am just more hardworking on that site now, compared to how I worked on it a few months ago, which may be why I took a long time to reach 30,000 satoshi last time. I realized that if I am patient with it and take it seriously, I can actually reach 30,000 satoshi on freebitco.in much sooner than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment