My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 8, 2018

There were only 22 paidverts.com ads available today. This is unlike yesterday, where there were 46 ads available, with 40 of them being those 0.0005 ads that nobody likes. My cash total on paidverts is now 29 cents. I think I am going to add my paidverts referral link to my sites. I think paidverts is a better site than some sites I am a member of right now, especially pandaclix and wad.ojooo.com.

There have been constant design changes over at wad.ojooo.com and it doesn't look very good for the paid to click portion of their site. It looks like they are pushing the paid to click portion more and more to the side as they make it more difficult to login there to get paid. More or less, I have to give up on that site. Things are not looking good for it. I am only at one dollar there anyway when the next cashout is six dollars. It's really too bad. It used to be possible to earn 7 cents a day there then they made constant design changes that made a single improvement or two but mostly made the site worse and worse. I don't see myself ever getting to six dollars there, but at least I was able to earn 2 dollars there and receive it in my Paypal account before things started to fall apart on that site.

At some point, my goeasyearn account suddenly said that I had earned 100 dollars worth of site visits, but apparently that was just a bug. My account there is back to 2.29 dollars I think.

There were around three donkeymails.com paid emails today so I was able to earn 0.75 cents there today without clicking any ads.

I hope I get paid by a get paid to site where I have earned 10 dollars already. I am apparently going to receive the money by next Thursday if nothing goes wrong. I still did the daily poll there anyway so I ended up having 10.01 dollars in my account total.

A globaltestmarket survey disqualified me recently. I was asked three or so questions about liquor then I was disqualified and paid 13 lifepoints. I even lied and said I drink 2 bottles of alcoholic drinks everyday to try and get accepted into the survey but they still rejected me.


No comments:

Post a Comment