My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 4, 2018

I didn't really feel like cooking anything today. Someone cooked champorado and I ate a lot of it. I might decide to boil an egg later, or maybe I'll just have a fried one since it has more flavor since it absorbs the flavor of the oil.

There is some tikoy in the refrigerator. That might be good to cook.

I was told that I make my potato slices too thick when I make mojos. I was given a batch that was much thinner and it tasted almost the same as the mojos sold in pizza stores.

It is now my third day of quitting Mcdonald's and I am pretty proud. I can feel myself feeling significantly lighter and I really feel like I lost some weight in my thighs. It seems to be easier and more comfortable to walk.

However, I forgot about my idea of quitting cereal. I ended up having some cereal in the afternoon. I forgot that I was supposed to quit eating cereal. I hope that I remember to do that next time cereal is bought from the grocery next time so I don't take any of it.

I thought about searching for something online but I can't remember what it was. I also tried to remember it yesterday but I can't remember it.

Earlier a really strong gust of wind blew through my window and it made the taller plant fall to the floor. The water spilled over the computer and its charger and everything. I had to put water again and put the plant on the table this time instead of the windowsill. I hope the plant is fine with getting less sunlight that way. I heard that bamboo plants only require some indirect sunlight. From what I can see, some sunlight lands on the table early in the morning so I hope that that is enough for that plant. I forgot how strong the storms in this country can be and I really can't put the plant by the window anymore. At least the shorter plant did not fall down. It didn't get swayed by the wind as easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment