My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 31, 2018

I am now at 7,000 satoshi on coinpot.co. Only 3,000 more satoshi there and I can make another cashout! Cash really moves fast there. It was only a very short while when I had only a few hundred satoshi there.

They added a new feature which is coinpot tokens. Basically, you get additional free money whenever you withdraw from a moon faucet. It's pretty neat so I end up with a few hundred or so satoshi more every three days. It increases my earning rate so I can earn the same amount of satoshi with less effort.

I think I am going to try to buy bitcoins using paypal through the option offered on a get paid to site. I am going to try to buy 10 dollars worth, which is the minimum amount required for purchasing. I think there are significant discounts when you purchase 100 dollars worth instead of only ten or twenty dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment