My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 1, 2018

I tried collecting satoshi from freebitco.in a few hours ago but it said that my PC is sending automated queries so the CAPTCHA doesn't work.

This means that I can't collect from moon bitcoin faucets tomorrow to maintain my daily bonuses, i can't access my globaltestmarket account, I can't view slideshows on a get paid to site, and I can't click on paidverts BAP ads tomorrow or click on paid ads. Pretty much my whole livelihood online relies on that boring, mindless google reCAPTCHA. I really don't know what to do. In fact, I think there's nothing I can do. I guess I am going to have my moon bitcoin faucets reset to zero when it comes to daily bonuses and I will have to lose paidverts BAP tomorrow without earning anything and I will have to grind to bring it back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment