My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 25, 2018

I converted some litecoin, bitcoin cash, dash, and dogecoin on coinpot to satoshi. I ended up earning an extra 400 satoshi after three days of collecting. I earn 100 satoshi on a typical day, so this means that I actually earn 233 satoshi a day instead of only 100. That's without regularly collecting from bonus bitcoin. If I take bonus bitcoin seriously, I can actually earn around 800 satoshi a day, which lets me earn 24,000 satoshi a week, which is an extra 2 or so dollars a month with zero referrals.

Once I earn another 1,500 pesos, or 30 dollars, in satoshi, I will withdraw another 10 dollars or 500 pesos from buybitcoins.ph. That is just a precaution measure because the last time I withdrew 500 pesos from buybitcoins.ph, it deducted an extra 1,000 pesos or 20 dollars from my account from an apparent transaction fee. That is pretty likely including a fee that BDO added for depositing to my bank account. I had a similar event happen with paid to click and surveys where BDO deducted 250 pesos from my Paypal account as a transaction fee. After the first time that happened, the other transactions I made no longer had that transaction fee. So maybe what happened with buybitcoins.ph is just a one-time fee too, but I am leaving an extra 1000 pesos in my bitcoin wallet just in case.

The transactions tab on my coin.space account is not loading. I am not sure why. That happened ever since I received 30,000 satoshi from freebitco.in. I hope that there isn't a security issue involved.

There were no ads on paidverts today, apart from the BAP ads that pay nothing. Well, actually, there were some, but they were very few and were worth a total of 0.002 dollars or something, which will just be eaten up by the daily tax after two days. There also weren't many ads yesterday, so my BAP there is at 3,000 now. At least this means I will climb up the BAP ranks sooner and I will be able to reach Group 2 and get paid an average of 2 cents a day instead of only 1 cent. That is my earning average right now, 1 cent a day. I have been active on paidverts for 52 days and I have 53 cents in my account there right now, so 1 cent a day is my current earnings there.

No comments:

Post a Comment