My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 18, 2018

I can't actually withdraw from freebitco.in yet. I already have 30,000 satoshi there, but there is a 40 satoshi fee when you withdraw and you need to withdraw at least 30,000 satoshi net, so in actuality you need to have 30,040 satoshi to be able to withdraw. So I need to wait for around four more hours and play the lottery four more times to be able to withdraw my satoshi to my bitcoin wallet.

I was able to earn another 5 cents from clickersholiday.info today and I was able to request 5 cents to be cashed out. This is because there were these ads on the PTCWall that gave 1 cent, 0.5 cents, and 0.25 cents, so I was able to earn over 4 cents today on that site. I only had 1 cent when I began earning there but I was able to earn 4 cents there today without referrals and without a membership because of those high-paying paid to click ads. So my Paypal total is now going to be 13.17 dollars in my Paypal account.

I am going to receive the money from Globaltestmarket next week. It is worth 2,500 pesos or 50 dollars. I think it took me 4 months to earn that from that site. Add that to the money in my Paypal account already, and I am going to end up with around 3,000 pesos in my Paypal account. That is apart from the 25 dollars that is in my Payza account. So things are looking great, even if my plans to pay for a bitcoin miner co-ownership fall through.

No comments:

Post a Comment