My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 29, 2018

I would never recommend anyone to use a Smart Money card. I would never recommend that card to my worst enemy. The paperwork to apply for one is overly complicated and tedious, and dealing with their staff and branches' customer service is an absolute nightmare. On top of that, the card expires after only two years, so you have to go back to their monsters' den of an office to deal with their pure evil staff to renew your card. Good thing Paypal allows Paymaya verification now so the Smart Money card is officially obsolete for me, since I was only going to use it to verify my Paypal account. Good thing Paypal also allows depositing to a bank account directly now, so I was able to say goodbye to my Smart Money card for good and I was able to throw it in the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment