My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 25, 2018

All in all, I earn around 815 pesos a month from survey sites, paid to click sites, and bitcoin faucets. That is around a tenth of the earnings I need to pay for all my expenses monthly.

I am planning to buy yearly memberships for around five paid to click sites, which would double my yearly earnings on those sites. which would give me 5.4 dollars a month earnings from paid to click sites, or around 275 pesos a month.

Ideally, my total earnings per month as a result would be around 915 pesos a month. That is a lot of money!

That is around 1/12 of the amount that many full-time employees in the Philippines get per month, while they have to work eight hours a day and commute and get up early in the morning and have only two weeks of vacation time a year.

In comparison, I don't have to wear a suit, I don't have to answer to a supervisor, I don't have to commute, I can get up anytime I want, and I can take a vacation anytime I want for as long as I want. I can just do my work next week or next month instead of today if I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment