My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 1, 2018

I am still at 26,000 satoshi on freebitco.in. I have never gotten a single withdrawal there, while in comparison, I have already withdrawn from coinpot.co around three or four times. It's just that earnings on freebitco.in are too slow. It's only possible to earn 20 satoshi there an hour, while you can usually earn 50 satoshi per hour on bonus bitcoin, which is a cointpot.co associated website. Freebitco.in also does not have daily earnings that increase, while I am earning almost 50 percent more on the moon bitcoin faucets because of the daily bonuses.

There are no surveys offered today. There seems to be a lot of surveys that expire while I am asleep. Maybe those surveys are offered at 5am or 4am or 6am, and it's simply too ridiculous to expect me to wake up in time just to do those.

No comments:

Post a Comment