My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Paidverts has not given any paid ads so far today. I just ended up clicking on some BAP ads which don't pay anything just so I don't end up in the negatives from the tax.

I didn't really click on too many paid to click ads yesterday. I didn't want to do it. I think I earned a total of around 7.5 cents yesterday from paid to click only.

I tried searching online for ways on how to "make money doing nothing" and pretty much all of them required a smartphone, usually by installing applications on the smartphone so companies can track all your cellhphone data and habits, which will probably drain the battery empty in a matter of days. My smartphone is 5 years old and it does not have the battery power required to do those tasks, nor can it last long enough to do surveys. I pretty much can't do those. Almost all of the suggestions were possible for US citizens only. I wish there was a way to earn money doing nothing with a laptop and which accepts Philippine members.

No comments:

Post a Comment