My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, March 10, 2018

I have 64 cents on Neobux already and it's only been a month or so since I last withdrew money there. I really think I am going to earn enough points there to extend one more referral for 240 days, leaving me with 3 referrals. I think most of my money coming in there comes from referral clicks. The rented referrals there seem to be more active than I thought. It feels like every time I wake up I earn 2 more cents there from the rented referrals clicking all the time.

I just got lucky on freebitco.in! I ended up drawing a 9965 number so I ended up with 220 satoshi. I only need around 1,500 more satoshi and I will be able to cashout! Then I will have 30,000 more satoshi in my bitcoin wallet. I currently have 69,000 satoshi in my wallet and that deposti will give me 720,000 satoshi total in my bitcoin wallet. There are some reports saying that bitcoin will be worth 50,000 dollars per coin by December 2018! Then if that happens I will have around 350 dollars worth of satoshi in my wallet. That's not counting the 10,000s of satoshi I will still be earning before December.

The luckiest I have ever been with bitcoinker is earning 50 satoshi. 99 percent of the time, I get 4 satoshi per roll there. Since the maximum withdrawals you can get there are 120 withdrawals per day, you can earn a maximum of 480 satoshi a day there. That equates to 12,000 satoshi a month, so you can usually earn 1.20 dollars a month there without refrerrals.

I still haven't sold a single ebook.

There was a peanutlabs survey available today, which gave me 1 cent since it disqualified me. I ended up earning an additional cent on a get paid to site.

No comments:

Post a Comment