My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 8, 2018

I received no text messages and no emails today. Absolutely nobody sent me emails offering me a job nor text messages offering me a job. All I got was the endless junk mail from the scam site inbox2cash and unwanted multilevel marketing junk mail that's impossible to block.

I received 22 paidverts.com emails tonight. Two were 0.002 ads and the other 20 were the endless 0.0005 ads. As usual, they all required their own CAPTCHA and it felt like I spent 5 hours on those endless low-value ads or something.

A globaltestmarket survey disqualified me after 2 questions and gave me 13 lifepoints.

There is finally a new paidviewpoint survey available. I have reached 9000+ loyalty points there but nothing has changed and I still get paid 3 cents per survey, though the site promises higher earnings per survey from getting that many points.

I still have zero ebook sales and from the looks of it, I can wait for twenty years and that will stay that way. My shorte.st account still has 0.0022 dollars and it's been that way for a month. I've received zero bitcoins for the eight or so months I have asked for donations.

Freebitco.in had a lottery error and awarded me with satoshi based on my lottery points, which amounted to 100+ extra satoshi. That is great, since winning that lottery is impossible anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment