My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, March 30, 2018

The Freebitco.in site is still not working. The CAPTCHA is not working and has been that way for around five days now.

I didn't sell any ebooks, get any bitcoin donations, get any shorte.st clicks, or get any new referrals today. I received the usual mesmerizing-mails.com bot emails, and I deleted them today since it is saturday.

I completed a daily poll on a get paid to site. I looked at my earnings there and I calculated that I earn around 1 cent every time I turn their mining option on overnight.

I have lost a total of 3 percent of my stocks portfolio, which is an increase compared to the 6 percent loss I had there around a week ago. I am going to look at my stocks on monday to see if there is any change. JFC shares are still extremely high, at 299php per share. It would have been good to buy them at 284 phpper share which was their price around a week ago when the stock market crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment