My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, March 11, 2018

There hasn't been any views on this site for the past 24 hours. There was a sudden 5 new views yesterday, which was because I had a posting error and posted the wrong content to the wrong site, so that was what got people interested all of a sudden.

I am going to have to click on paidverts BAP ads today. I will be clicking 8 ad all having their own CAPTCHA and all being 15 seconds long and end up not getting paid anything. I am guessing that the paid ads will only arrive at night. I have 31 cents in my account there as I am writing this.

I was told to invest in the bitcoin miner coownership which is worth 69,000 pesos. It is basically cloud mining but instead of it being done internationally, like it is with genesis mining, it is done locally in local real estate. I will have to share one machine with 2 other people and the average earnings according to the company will be 350 pesos per day, which will increase if the value of the altcoins increases. By the way, that company I was told to invest in mines Ethereum instead of Bitcoins, so I pretty much have to face the hassle of converting the Ethereum into Bitcoins before I can withdraw the money with buybitcoins.ph, which will make me pay a transaction fee. If they mined bitcoins instead, I wouldn't have to pay that extra transaction fee. Also, buybitcoins.ph does not allow ethereum transactions and only allows bitcoin, so there really is no choice but to convert the ethereum to bitcoin first and pay the transaction fee for every withdrawal.

In addition, since I will be earning 10,500 a month or greater, I will have no choice but to pay taxes at the BIR to avoid being sued for tax evasion. I will need to write my transactions on a ledger, and I will have to get a new BIR certificate of registration, attend a BIR lecture after geting my certificate (I will have to wait for one week first) , and I have to pay monthly, yearly, and quarterly taxes, plus I have to go back to the BIR every year to pay another 500 pesos and get the certificate renewed. For each payment of taxes, I have to print 3 pieces of a BIR form. It's a big hassle that I never had to deal with when engaging in paid to click since I was earning well below minimum wage.

No comments:

Post a Comment