My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, March 15, 2018

There is still no paidviewpoint survey today. I guess the surveys there really do only come once every two days now, making it possible to earn only 1.5 cents a day there. When I first made an account there, it was possible to earn 6 cents a day there but I guess they have changed their rules.

I tried some surveys from the offerwalls on Neobux but they all spent 15 or so minutes looking for a survey for me and getting disqualified over and over until one last disqualification which didn't make it possible to look for a new survey anymore. That happened for all 3 routers, and basically, that has always happened each and every time I tried the routers.

I clicked on Neobux ads as usual and completed a daily poll on a get paid to site. I don't feel like clicking on paidverts BAP ads right now without getting paid for it so I might do it later.

I still haven't sold any ebooks so far and I have never gotten any bitcoin donations. My shorte.st account still has 0.0022 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment