My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

I think I've discussed this before here, but the admin of a survey site has two big plans from what I read.

One of the plans was to make an easy earning option for all countries that would replace the paid to click ads. From what I can infer, this is probably an earning opportunity that will earn 1 or 2 cents a day for all members. This was planned as a solution to some countries never getting any surveys.

The other plan was to make it possible to send funds directly to a person's bank account. This will make payment processors unnecessary and I really like this since this will mean that I will no longer have to worry about verifying my Payza account and verifying my account on an online money exchanger.

Honestly, I don't think either plans will come true. There haven't been any updates at all on the progress of either of these plans. I think that that site will close before either of the two plans will come true. I just honestly think so. I don't think the site has the resources to make both changes happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment