My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I was able to request 10,000 satoshi to be transferred to my Bitcoin wallet. It will have a 1000 satoshi withdrawal fee. In a few hours I will have 36,000 satoshi in my wallet! That's great. 10,000 satoshi is worth around 50 cents currently so I will soon have 1.50 dollars in my Bitcoin wallet. According to projections that I heard of that will be worth 380 dollars after 15 years. That's great! I hope I have 100 dollars worth of Bitcoin soon so I will have 38,000 dollars worth of Bitcoin after 15 years. That will be enough for me to retire with! Since converting that to peso will be worth around 2 million pesos. 2 million pesos will be enough to pay for 20 years worth of my expenses - absolutely all of my basic needs! I will be able to live in this house for 20 years with 2 million pesos with a lot of groceries bought per month too. And once I reach 68 years old, I will have my Sunlife money to look forward to which will give me 500,000 pesos since my variable life insurance there will mature. I hope I get rich with Bitcoin!

No comments:

Post a Comment