My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, October 30, 2017

I have recorded a few new videos that I can upload to Youtube. I hope I can get referrals with them! I can't really make money from Adsense anymore since I gave up. I only have 29 or so views right now and I will essentially never reach 10,000 views to start making money.

I am wondering how I will make money once the paid to click and survey sites I am a member of now close. That is just a normal thing with websites - they just close after two or three years. From what I have seen the new paid to click and survey sites replacing the old ones don't even last a year so you can end up clicking for months and not reach the minimum payout and have the site suddenly close. That is becoming more and more common in my experience. This also coincides with sites having higher and higher minimum payouts while I used to find sites with a 1 cent minimum payout via Paypal when I started out (it was also possible to earn 1 cent per day from the same sites back then). Nowadays pretty much all the sites have a 1 dollar Paypal minimum payout and usually close before you can reach that payout.

Anyway, I am just going to edit and upload my new videos and hope for the best. From what I heard, Youtube never has any problems when it comes to paying users on time and the payments never fall through. It's too bad that reaching 10,000 views to start getting paid is ridiculous for me and impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment