My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, October 27, 2017

I am going to collect from my Bitcoin faucets after around 2 hours.

I was able to click on my Neobux paid to click ads. They are the most enjoyable to click since they load very fast and they pay a lot of money. Over the years, I think Neobux will eventually change their system so it will be possible to earn only 1/2 a cent per day since pretty much all the other paid to click sites follow that formula, especially the ones that pay via Paypal.

I haven't been getting any views here recently and as I said, I only post here when I don't have much else to do. I don't really expect to get many views here anymore, and I don't have anymore expectations for earning money from Google Adsense. I guess I should just be content earning from paid to click sites with zero referrals as a free member.

No comments:

Post a Comment