My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, October 27, 2017

It's only possible to earn around 1/3 of a cent per day on cocoads.info. I don't really trust it much as a paid to click site. I think it will close before I can withdraw anything. I can only earn 1/3 of a cent per day and the minimum cashout for Paypal is 1 dollar. I highly suspect the site will close before I get that far, and I have only 8 cents on my account there so far. I can withdraw to PerfectMoney for only 5 cents, but I can't do much with money in a PerfectMoney account. I would have to use an exchanger to transfer it to Paypal, and I would have to pay transaction fees for that, in addition to paying transaction fees for transferring Paypal funds to a Peso savings account. I only click on the site occasionally. I don't see that site lasting for very long. Why is it not possible to have only 5 cents minimum payout for Paypal? I wish it was possible. Other sites can pay 5 cents per payout to members just fine. If Cocoads.info just had only 5 cents minimum payout for Paypal without the amount increasing per payment, I would consider it equal to hitbux, refbux, ptccash, and probux, which do all that - 5 cents only minimum payout via Paypal without the amount increasing for each payout.

No comments:

Post a Comment