My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, October 26, 2017

I haven't done much of clicking paid to click ads. I was able to click all my Neobux ads for the day but I wasn't able to click on any other site like hitbux/refbux/ptc-cash/probux and nightingale-ads/ngrevshare/yohoclicks.

I think maybe I should just go back to applying for a job in the real world. It doesn't seem like this paid to click stuff is doing much for me. And I don't seem to have much success applying for online jobs either. I don't seem to be qualified for any of the online jobs I search for. Also, I don't really get any job offers sent to my email address at all. It's almost been a year of me blogging here and I haven't really gotten any decent job offers offering me a job that I am actually qualified for and that I would be accepted for.

I am just not sure what kind of job I should apply to. I seem to be able to do paid to click well so maybe I should do a job that isn't intellectual. Maybe that is what is ideal for me. I don't really think I can keep up if I end up trying to have an intellectual job.

No comments:

Post a Comment