My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I have tried making artsy and fancy content on Youtube, but it's really no use. That content just doesn't get views. Maybe I just need to keep making content on youtube that's low-brow and for the lowest common denominator. Maybe that's just better for my channel overall.

Or maybe I should just make my Youtube channel be purely about how to make money. That would probably be ideal since my referral links would be able to attract targeted customers who would actually be watching my videos about making money and would therefore be more likely to sign up as referrals. I could just use a screen recorder and record myself giving instructions on how to earn money from paid to click sites. As I said, that kind of content would attract people who are actually interested in paid to click sites and would be more likely to join as referrals. I am getting no views with my current content on Youtube anyway. Maybe it is better to shift to other kinds of content, especially this money-making kind which is more related to this Blogger site I have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment