My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, October 19, 2017

There's been a spike in my blog views yesterday. Apparently, I earned 10 or so blog views yesterday, which is very large for a blog with the following I have. I am not really sure what inspired these blog visits. They seem to be views of different blog posts of mine with no pattern. That's great, but there's not much of a point if I'm not really getting referrals for my paid to click sites anyway. For some reason this account of mine can only show Adsesne ads on Youtube and not Blogger. I have no idea why and I don't understand how it works. I don't want to tinker with it further and end up having my Adsense account suspended or something.

I also gained 5 or so views on Youtube yesterday. Those views are great to have, but obviously I won't be retiring from my Youtube income anytime soon. I haven't really earned anything there yet, basically. I also didn't gain referrals from this increase in view counts.

Anyway, I am going to click my Noebux ads now. I am almost at the four dollars mark there and I am very excited. Once I reach 4 dollars, I will be able to cashout to my Payza account. There is also zero waiting time for Neobux payments so I will get paid instantly, which is something incredible that Neobux has that no other paid to click site can actually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment