My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, October 19, 2017

I have clicked on all my Neobux ads for today. Hopefully I can finish clicking all the other paid to click sites that actually pay me - which are namely cashtravel.info, hitbux, refbux, ptc-cash, probux, nightingale-ads, ngrevshare, and yohoclicks. I heard from another site that paidbux.info is actually not a scam site and is a site that actually pays. Maybe that statement is true and I should make it a habit to click daily there too.

Since I got ten page views on this blog yesterday, I am having more hopes for this blog. Maybe I should spend more time on it. Then again, I didn't really gain referrals despite that increase in views, so maybe it is more practical to spend time on data entry instead, which gives more constant income per hour. I am not really sure and I am not really decided yet on this. I am not really sure yet whether this site of mine has any hope or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment