My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, October 20, 2017

I have gotten five views on Youtube so far. I don't really think I will ever make money on that site. Even before I made my Youtube channel be about making money only, I still wasn't anywhere near the 10,000 views required to make money there and I wasn't getting anywhere close to that amount of views the way I was going.

I am done clicking on my cashtravel.info ads. I think I am going to click on nightingale-ads.com and ngrevshare and yohoclicks ads now. I am at 20 cents at ngrevshare.com already! Only 40 more cents and I will be able to cash out there. I earn 6/10 of a cent there daily so it will take me around 70 days to earn enough to cashout from that site. That doesn't seem bad at all. The next time I will withdraw all my income from surveys and paid to click is on June 2018. I will withdraw them all at the same time so I will spend less on fees from transferring Paypal funds to my peso savings account. I heard that if you build your money up to 7000 pesos and above, you won't have to pay the Paypal fee for transferring funds to your savings account, but I don't really want to risk just leaving my money in a Paypal account like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment