My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

A lot of the time I am stuck looking for a way to make more money per hour, but there is just no way to earn. When I join new paid to click sites, I just end up clicking for a month or two, and then right before I reach the minimum payout of 1 or 2 dollars, the site closes. I try to join more survey sites, but just like sites like Surveysavvy, they don't send any new surveys at all, even if they state that they accept users from the Philippines.

So most of my time is spent doing nothing since I can't actually find any other way to make money. I could make more blog posts and make more Youtube videos, but those methods aren't guaranteed to create referrals, so I am wasting my time essentially. I will also never reach 10,000 views to start getting paid by Youtube, so I am wasting my time there too. I guess I should try harder to find a job. It is just really hard since I don't seem to be qualified for anything and I keep failing quality tests and I just don't seem to have the skillsets necessary to do well at any job.

No comments:

Post a Comment