My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I am done clicking some ads on donkeymails.com. As according to what happened, Donkeymails was offline for three weeks or so due to a hacking attempt or something. It's back now, and I don't really trust the site as much. I'm not investing any money into it and I am just going to continue being a free member. I used to dislike this site due to how slow the earnings are. But apparently the ads piled up due to me not logging on for a while and I was able to earn 3 cents in a day there today. That is very good earnings for a paid to click site that pays via Paypal. Though I am sure that that is not the normal earnings for the site and that is just that way because the ads piled up due to me not clicking for so long. From my experience the regular earnings there are around 1/5 of  a cent per day and that is from clicking many 15-second ads per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment