My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, October 27, 2017

I have finished clicking all my Bitcoin faucets with daily login bonuses. Bonus Bitcoin is not working. I have a feeling that that site has not had its hosting fee paid yet. I don't think it's going to close. This is since its related sites which are Bitfun and the Moon faucets are not offline yet. If these sites close, it will be bad since they are my main Bitcoin sources. I don't really want to depend on my other Bitcoin faucets apart from them which pay really low in comparison to those sites. I am not even 2/10 of the way to a payment on my other Bitcoin faucets other than those sites while with the mentioned sites, I have gotten 36,000 satoshi already. Those sites, Bonus Bitcoin, Bitfun, and the Moon faucets, just pay more Bitcoins than any other Bitcoin faucet on the Internet and I hope they don't close.

No comments:

Post a Comment