My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

I am done clicking on cashtravel.info ads for today. Maybe I should click on nightingale-ads.com ads too so I will get to cashout before the site closes at some point.

I already collected from my Bitcoin faucets around an hour ago. I need to collect again at 12mn so I won't end up collecting tomorrow after 5pm and end up losing my daily bonuses.

Speaking of daily bonuses, I am almost at a 50 percent bonus from my Bitcoin faucets! It's great! This means that I can still collect Bitcoin faucets at the same rate yet get paid much more! It's great! It must be amazing once I reach a 100 percent bonus on all the faucet sites I joined.

One thing I wish existed was a Paypal faucet. Where instead of Bitcoins you can just get Paypal money deposited straight into your Paypal account. I found one but according to what I read, it doesn't work. I also tried it from what I remember and it didn't function. Anyway, I wish a Paypal faucet existed. That way, I wouldn't have to worry about having to go to a Bitcoin exchanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment